USB phone for Skype. I downloaded the last version of the installation software. Installation was ok, but i had some problems when testing the included recording tool: crashes, no recording, Skype crashes. I waited, till Phil Wolff of Skype Journal asked me: «did you test it? ». I tested it again (no new software available yet, but yes, quite a lot of Windows Vista updates).
- neat and attractive design although ... my youngest son (17) didn't like it!?
- Plugging it in the USB port of my vista computer, and it works at once as an ordinary microphone + phone system.
I won't repeat all the comments made by Jan Geirnaert in the review mentioned, but only the strongest points of this phone and included software:
- On your LCD screen you can easily scroll upwards or downwards through your Skype contacts with the green knob in the middle.
- A recording knob on the phone is really great! While talking, when you think that it begins to be worth recording, just push the button! Fantastic.
- And then this detail, but quite important: about 3 meter of USB cable! I like long cables for a wired device!