His blog is called Borderless Communication.
In fact a very appropriate title for a Skype blog:
- Skype originated in Europe but …
- My first contact was my Brazilian brother in law Cassio;
- From the beginning on Skype was multilingual, there are 29 different languages for the Skype client and you can even edit your language file to your local slang, or create a new one!
- Skype users are everywhere, just look at the different nationalities that visit my blog;
- There is SkypeIn in 19 different countries on 4 different continents;
- Skype belongs now to eBay (USA), has it official registered office in Luxemburg (for tax reasons), its marketing and commercial people mainly in the UK, but also elsewhere, and – last but not least – the technical staff mainly in Estonia;
- Even on the Skype Forums there are now subforums in 5 different languages;
- I keep in contact through Skype with people i know (people i met personally at least once!) living in Belgium (of course), and 20 other countries on all continents (i was myself surprised by this number)!
- I keep in contact with friends and colleagues travelling abroad for business or holidays;
- I used myself Skype when travelling abroad in at least 6 countries to communicate with family or professional contacts;
- And, last but not least, i keep in contact with a lot of Skype Crazy Fanaticals (Bloggers, Forum (Super) Users, Beta Testers, and Staff) like Hudson Barton!