Fantastic! As usual they claim they have huge amounts of users, in this case they say: (Skype) already connects over half a billion people around the globe through voice and video conversations that span oceans and time zones.
Why do they exaggerate? Why do they forget to say that it is “usernames” they should say, not users!
- I have registered 26 usernames, and I use usually only one. Am I “26 users”?
- My father died last year (unafortunately). Is he still a user? Perhaps he is still alive?
- My brother lost his password and made a new account. Is he two (2) users?
- Some spammers register new usernames every day. Are it always different users?
- And a friend tried Skype, but doesn't use it anymore. But he is still a user, according to Skype!
When will Skype stop with those lies?