Then about one hour later, another fanatic Skyper asked me: “what's going on with skypejournal?”
I really don’t know! What I know is that:
- The last post is from December 4
- In the newer posts there is a problem when you try to make a comment or click on the “continue reading …” button
- There were no recent updates of the "comment river" (and comments always had unacceptable delays IMHO)
- They copied one of my post (they got permission to do that even without warning me, although i would like to be informed), and the image of my post doesn’t appear in theirs!
- Most recent posts where from Phil Wolff (Editor in Chief)
- There is a small message saying “Thanks to our Founding Alumni: Stuart Henshall, Bill Campbell” and indeed they didn’t post anymore
- Hardware or software reviews related to Skype have almost disappeared (Bill was mainly doing this – and it was one of the main reasons i was reading Skype Journal!)
FYI: a new Windows version released today (version 184.108.40.206).